Partner with us
Diaverum is one of the world’s largest independent renal care providers and we know that, when it comes to choosing the right dialysis provider for your patients, you want to be sure that you choose a company that will care as much about your patients and staff as you do.
Everything we do is oriented towards the well-being of our patients and we ensure that they receive the highest standards of medical care. Our medical activities are evidence-based and sustained through continuous education and training, standard policies and procedures and frequent clinical practice audits to assure quality.
Question & Answers:
- How much is my clinic worth?
- Diaverum values a clinic in many dimensions, including size, patient profile, growth prospects, profitability and investment requirements. Local competition, supplier contracts and the dynamics of patient referral are examples of other meaningful considerations.
- Diaverum is owned by Bridgepoint, a private equity company. What does this mean for me?
- As owner, Bridgepoint is fully committed to supporting our management in their quest to make Diaverum the first choice in renal care.
- What will happen to my clinic if I sell to Diaverum?
- Patients will see their quality of life improved, you will see the introduction of new care modalities and staff will benefit from improved opportunities through training and development. In some cases, you will be financially rewarded if the clinic continues to perform well after you sell it.
- Apart from the financial reward, how will I benefit from selling my clinic to Diaverum?
- You will maintain your status within the medical community and you will play a major part in running the clinic. You will be able to focus much more of your time on patient care and clinical standards and less on administrative tasks
- Could I discuss with other doctors their experiences of selling to Diaverum?
- Yes, we are more than happy to put you in contact with previous sellers and, if appropriate, you could also visit a Diaverum clinic and learn more about how we do things.
- What are the steps in the purchase process?
- Each process is slightly different and adapted to your situation, but generally comprises a confidential exchange of information, an initial non-binding agreement, more detailed diligence by Diaverum and execution of legal documents that govern both the transaction and our future relationship. A representative of Diaverum would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.