Vision, Mission and Values
Team of excellence, able to answer to the real needs of patients and their families
Support the process of empowering patients and their families for a positive integration of the disease and treatments, helping them face the changes caused by the new life condition, promoting their physical, mental and emotional integrity.
Social Work Values:
Social work has an intervention:
- Planned intervention: There is a common coordination and guidelines for intervention.
- Proactive: We are social workers and we are truly committed to making a difference in the lives of the people we follow.
- Systematic: Our focus is on patients and their families at all stages and phases of the disease cycle.
- Comprehensive: We follow all the patients, not just those who manifest problems
- Deep: We are aware of the real problems and the real needs.